Friday, October 30, 2009

My Life, The Musical

Dear Charlie,
I love to sing. Actually, it's probably an addiction. If something reminds me of a song, you can bet I'll be singing it for the next hour. I guess I get that from my dad, he will start singing the minute you say something remotely similar to a song. Here's a typical day for me:

-Wake up; probably singing something like "Good Morning" or something to that sort.

-Get ready for school; singing something that is fairly random.

-In the car for school; singing some slow ballad.

-At school; singing something that I've been into lately.

-Lunch; bugging my friends with random songs that go with what they're saying.

-More school; singing quietly to myself whenever I can.

-After school; waiting for mom/carpool to pick me up; sing to pass the time.

-Going home; listening to iPod, singing along with it.

-At home; more random singing

-Dinner; Dad usually sings something and gets it stuck in my head, causing it to get stuck in my head.

-Bed; usually singing one of the songs that was stuck in my head that day.

That's a typical day, but it varies from day to day. And that's My Life: The Musical

-Bethany

5 comments:

  1. That does about sum it up! Typical day in our household. Life is, indeed, a musical!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a present for you to pick up from my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Music is amazing isn't it :)

    I didn't know you had a blog, I guess I haven't been paying attention, lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, really? I'll have to check it out then.

    Lol! Thanks! I've been horrible at keeping it up, though. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. life is really musical also melodic both it contains grief and happiness i am glad to visit ur blog

    ReplyDelete